What do Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales do?
Fill customers' mail and telephone orders from stored merchandise in accordance with specifications on sales slips or order forms. Duties include computing prices of items, completing order receipts, keeping records of out-going orders, and requisitioning additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
- Read orders to ascertain catalog numbers, sizes, colors, and quantities of merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves.
- Compute prices of items or groups of items.
- Complete order receipts.
- Keep records of out-going orders.
- Place merchandise on conveyors leading to wrapping areas.
- Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment.
Related Jobs (Order Fillers, Wholesale and Retail Sales)